Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fit n' Right Fun Run

Share it Please
I joined the Fit n' Right marathon early this morning. If i remember it right i arrived at the venue around 5am. I was annxious the night before, already trying to get some sleep at 9pm, but failed miserably since i was not used to sleeping that early anymore. Good thing i did not have a hard time waking up. I set my alarm 3am but i was awake at 2:40am. Talk about being excited lol.

It was too early in the morning but the venue was already field with lots of participants. I even saw Brij's high school friends there. I just knew from brij that they also joined the marathon but i didn't think that i would see them upon getting there. Oh and i saw Bets (the one i have to see there since i joined the marathon when i knew that they also registered) minutes before the run started. We took some before pictures and then off we went to the race.

The race was fun. But the thing is,i signed up for 10k!!haha!so my body is still super tired and my left knee is feeling more weird than the last time. I am praying that this wont turn to something that's serious. It feels "ngalay" after my last attempt to jog and finish the race. Maybe i should have walked until the finish line. By the way my time for the race was 1:31:50. Super slow haha!to think that the winners finished the marathon for just 30+ minutes (in the 10k category).

there was a moment when i finished the first lap that i contemplated on not finishing the race anymore. I was really tired and i just had coffee at home. As in zero food in take. So i was feeling hungry and thirsty and all during the race. But when i saw that there were still people continuing even if they were only walking, i decided to continue the other half and just focus on finishing the entire 10k. I thought i would collapse when there were no more water in the different water stations for the second lap. I was sweating already (which is not always happening even if i am running), meaning that my body was that tired. Fortunately, i was able to see the finish line mark was happy that finally i finished the run!

i originally planned to take some pictures around the mall (the church,the bay etc) since i
brought Pow with me. Too bad my legs did not want to be tortured anymore so after waiting for the raffle i got a cab and went straight home. That also meant not watching astroboy since i am here on the bed still resting. Hopefully tomorrow my body will feel normal again :) Good day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers