Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Devil Beside You"

Share it Please
I've known this series for so long but i was only able to watch it since Monday. And for the nth time, i was hooked to another asian series. I am alternately getting hook with Taiwanese and Korean series. The last one i watched was The Last Scandal of My Life (Last Romance in GMA 7) , which is a koreanovela. But now, here i am again, having days of almost sleepless nights because of this certain Taiwanese series, Devil Beside You.

It's a series led by Mike He and Rainie Yang(San Cai's bestfriend in Meteor Garden). The first time i saw a teaser of DBY way before, I already find them a cute couple. It's just that this series is dated 2004 and did not gained the popularity Meteor Garden received so it's hard to get a copy. So i am here enduring slow loading of the episodes on Youtube just to watch the series. But i'm still hopingi can get a copy of it after lol.

I'm currently on episode 15. So i need to cut this short. I'll be posting my comments as well as the quotes that i like from the series. Back to youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers