Last Friday, Albert, Lyka, Mica and I watched this movie at Shang. I think i can post any comment regarding this movie since it was in the cinemas for weeks now. All i can say about the movie is that it made my depressed. It was indeed not a love story. It felt like i was watching scenes happened not so long ago, and the feelings associated with them were somehow revived. Happiness, sadness as well as longing. Maybe the movie just hit a spot somewhere inside me. I hope i was just thinking too much. Or it is more appropriate to say that it made me sad since I knew a certain guy version of Summer once in my life.
Good thing I was with my friends that were so game and we had impromptu gimmick after the movie. Spent the first few hours in Rufo's Shaw to eat and have a little drink. Then we ended up at Mica's place for Magic Sing fun. I felt okay after our little escapade. I did have fun that night :)
Sunday, November 8, 2009
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment