Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Jazz Singer for Me

Share it Please
Last night, Ylla and I watched Richard Poon's performance here in Libis. Actually, I only knew of this guy last Sunday, when he performed Irreplaceable (Beyonce) jazz style in ASAP '08. I was really amazed! He really has a good voice. Sort of a local Michael Buble for me I guess. I was informed that he performs here every week and I'm planning to watch him if schedule permits it. He will also be having his first concert on May 1 and 2 at the Music Museum. I still am looking for someone who can accompany me on that day. I'm really looking forward to the following days for gimmicks and events since I'm already done with my exam. By the way, thanks for the people who prayed for me. =)

PS: hope i can blog here more often. Unfortunately, this is one of the few sites that are not banned here in our office. So guys, just drop by if you want to read updates from me *glee*

2 comments:

vyki said...

d pala pala to banned? ayos.. hehe! :) - vicky

sally said...

vicky!yup hehehe dito na lang nga muna ako nag-a-update eh hehehe :D

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers