Maybe some of you know that this is a title of a song by Amy Winehouse. I only heard this song in American Idol when Syesha sang it one time. But now it pertains to a particular person I met this week. When i first saw him, i was wondering if I have already seen him somewhere. He really looked familiar to me. Then after some time i realized that he did look familiar since he reminds me of that someone who became dear to me. We were introduced that night by a friend and then I don't know I just find him cute I guess. I'm always happy to meet new people and I do hope we can be good friends.
That night me and my little sisters also watched Mulan. I just realized that stories that show a girl pretending to be a boy is not something new. The three of us were hooked in Coffee Prince and I am even curious in the new series on local TV entitled Hana Kimi. Maybe because i can relate with the story since I am most of the time treated as one of the boys. But my latest addiction is the series of Bae Yong Joon, "The Legend". He is sooooo handsome! Haha! I am not able to watch it regularly specially this week since I am making up for the hours spent for the exam last Tuesday. I find him and the boyish girl really cute when they are together. It makes me want to have my own bestfriend =( Really am loving those type of stories. I really need to buy copies of those series so I can watch it during weekends =)
No comments:
Post a Comment