Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Celebration in HEAT

Share it Please
I was with Vicky, Bev and Marcy last night in Heat at Edsa Shangrila. We planned that dinner weeks ago and finally, it pushed through last night. It was a memorable experience for me since it was my first time to eat in a place like that with no occasion to celebrate. But our money was worth it. I loved the sea foods and desserts!Hahaha! I even bought a pack of strepsils today just in case my throat will react because of all the food I ate last night. Chocolate fondeu is really heaven =) Pictures are to follow courtesy of Marcy. Even though I'm not the type that goes food tripping, I can say that I want to try it again some other time =P

Congrats to us Vicky, Bev and Marcy! Three years din yun o diba? At kahit anong mangyari kitakits parin ha? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers