Friday, March 17, 2006

Share it Please
Last night i was at St. Francis Chapel for our Chapter Assembly in SFC. Saya nga kagabi. It was my second time to sing in front as an official member of the music ministry. Grabe, nakakahiya nga pag hindi ko memorize yung song kasi kitang-kita nila. But the experience is really fun. Kahit magkamali-mali ka, lagi lang nila pinapaala na we are singing for the Lord and as long as we are doing it for Him, pleasing pa rin sa kanya.

I just want to share some of the things that I got from other peoples' stories. Main lesson last night?Well it's mainly about things happening in a defined time (by God) and with a purpose. "There's a time for everything", that's a line I won't forget from last night. May it be in your job, family, your personal goals or even love life. We should not rush the things that we want to happen in our life. God already has His plan for us. And we should never doubt that it is the best thing for us.I'm also excited to take part in the Sagip, a project related to Gawad Kalinga. FRMDEV people are familiar to this GK since we participated in that house building project few times and even in SC. But this Sagip is more on helping poor kids in a community, like in RELSTRI. Their schedule is every Saturday 2-4pm and I still can't attend their service since I'm still having my voice lessons every Saturday. But right after I finished my lessons, I would really take part in that mission. =)

Well, aside from having fun at SFC, happy din ako today coz it's my sister's graduation. My 5 year old sister Erika,wearing her graduation dress and shoes purchased yesterday (haha madalian talaga) this morning, is really cute. Syempre picture-picture itu. Hehehe ang cute niya kahit di pa nya suot yung toga. Oh well, time really flies so fast. Parang kelan lang ang liit-liit pa niya ngayon sobrang kulit na. At nagme-make up pa. Hahaha!Can't wait to see her enter elementary level. Mag-save na nga ako para sa kanila. Naku 3 na silang mag-aaral ang bilis talaga ng panahon. I'm really excited for them to go to school, tapos ihahatid ko siguro pag pwede ako, ipagbabaon (hahaha ano to practice sa future kids ko??:p). Kanina nga nung nagmamadali ako nasabi ko kay Erika "anak wag ka nga magulo". Tapos sabi nya sakin "hindi mo ako anak no kapatid mo ako. May nanay kaya ako." nakakatawa talaga. Sobrang daldal niya. Kala mo bata yan naku inaagawan nga ako niyan sa mga crush kong asian actor eh.Type niya si Jerry yan and cyrus. Lokong bata.Daig pa ako.=P

I was not able to watch KSS last night. Sayang may scene pa naman daw na lumuhod si Cyrus. This sunday bili na talaga ako ng copy ko =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY din nga pala to a dear friend!!!Love you cza!!:D
-----------------------------
In TOUGH Moments, TRUST GOD
In HAPPY Moments, PRAISE GOD
In LONELY Moments, SEEK GOD
In QUIET Moments, PRAY to GOD
In EVERY Moment, THANK GOD

This is How God answer Prayers:
If the request is not right, GOD says NO.
If You are not right, GOD says GROW.
If the time is not right, GOD says SLOW.
And if everything is right, GOD says GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers