Wednesday, November 2, 2005

expect something bad when you're too happy

Share it Please
I know I already posted something like this. Kapag sobrang saya mo, tiyak malulungkot ka the next day..

I was really feeling good these past few days. Had fun nights with friends(Halloween party at Tasj-Oct 29, Reggie's Birthday Celebration-Oct 30) and other activities such as Choir Practice at Balanghay-Oct 29 , Singing at a wedding-Oct 30, and my weekly attendance at CLP(Christian Life Program). After all of the good things, happy moments and thoughts that i was not able to share in my online journals, not-so-good event happened. Well it supposed to be a usual thing. But that night, I really cried my heart out. I was so affected with how the thing went. I thought I was strong in that area of my life. Alam ko kaya ko na and hindi ko na didibdibin. But then again, I was not able to do a single thing, but go to bed, and cry until i went to sleep. Siguro ganun talaga. No matter how you try to fix certain things, those things in your life that you want to change, you will end up failing, most especially when the people you're trying to help doesn't want to cooperate. Naiinis ako. I want to scream and show how mad I am for everything. But I know that in the first place, there's already a clash between our ideas. And I wish that I won't get fed up. Sana lang talaga. But if that happened again, I swear that I'll leave..leave everything and start a new life..alone.

------------------------
I know malabo. Next post na yung about sa magagandang nangyari..

3 comments:

Jen said...

*hugzzz* sally!

watever that is, kaya mo yan! tandaan mo na parte ng buhay yan, ganyan lng tlga.. trials kumbaga, or just put it this way, kailangan may balance, d pwdeng masaya lng lagi.. ah bsta ganun! :) *sori, nonsense ata*

pagdarasal kta! miss all of ST!

Anonymous said...

sally! ano problem? :( kung ano man yan, dito lang ako.. gusto mo tawag ka dito sa amin... usap tayo? sori, ngayon ko lang nakita post mo *hugss*

Roberto Iza Valdés said...

Merci.
ñu Roberto Iza Valdes

www.roberto-iza-valdes.com

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers