just wanna share some text messages from friends. wala lang ako mapost. (actually nainspire din ako kay mae sa post niyang puro text messages hehe)
magandang pang-start ng umaga:
it's in the heart that makes a woman pretty. she is beautiful accroding to what she is, not according to what she has. HELLO to one of d prettiest Woman I know! (donna)
two sad text messages from my cousin (ang yaman nito eh. siguro naka unlimited sa globe hehe )
mhrp pra skn ang smuko..
kc sb ko l2bn ako..
pero wla akong mg2wa..
dhl mismng taong pinagl2bn ko,
ang ngs2bng..
"talo kna!"
"la2bn kpb?!" ='(
bakit sa skul..leson muna bgo test
nkkpg-icp pa kng ano ggwin...
pro bkit d2 sa 22ong buhay..
test muna bago mo mlman..ang leson?!
jokes from a certain friend:
if one day u wake up alone...
Aaaaaahhh!Loser!Hahahaha!Morning!
sa buhay ko mdami nang dumaan..
problema,pagsubok,kawalan..
"pero ng dumaan ka.."
"hmmm...amoy baby cologne BIGTIME!". =P
later ako magpopost ng matino..=) marami pa nga palang dapat ikwento. Ito na lang muna:
Happy birthday po kay dennis! grabe tig-isang linggo pagitan natin nina mae ang saya! :D thanks po ulit!
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment