After days of raining every morning, the sun shines brightly today! Ang sarap ng feeling kahit mainit. You would really miss that feeling that if you were always soaking when going to the office like me. I even took my umbrellla but decided to just let the warmth of the sun rays touch my skin. It was really a good morning for me =)Still have lots of stories to share since last September 9. So here they are :D
September 9: Robby's celebration/CSA EB dinner
Robby treated us that night at Gerry's grille.That day was his birthday and many CE peeps were there. Sobrang nakakamiss sila kahit nung aug 26 lang nagkita-kita. Every celebration is like reunion for us. Sobrang daming stories na kailangang ikwento and updates lang sa mga buhay-buhay. Mas na-appreciate namin yung mga times na magkakasama dahil minsan na lang magkita. And sobrang happy ako dahil nakakasama ko pa rin sila. I'm blessed with great friends. Sana ganun lang kami parati. Thanks again Rob for inviting me :D
After that dinner, I went to GB3 to catch up with the CSA EB. They had dinner at Italianni's and then planned to watch a movie so I can still be with them. We watched Long Weekend (so-so movie). Funny thing was, I was not seated with them the entire movie. I arrived 10minutes late and I can't find them. Madilim na malabo pa ang mata hehehe.People who were there are the following: Manuel, Pam, Joms, Mela, Miko, Sanam, Mico, Luis, Steph, Mela Cortez, Koko and Kat.The Timezone part was really fun. Para kaming mga batang enjoy na enjoy maglaro.=) time crisis with miko, dance maniac with mela and basketball for all of us. Syempre masaya rin panoorin yung dance revo ni Mico and Luis. Galing-galing nila! Hanggang kamay lang ang kaya ko hindi pa magaling. Hehehe..
Coffee after staying sa Timezone. We just stayed at Seattle's to share stories and few updates of the people we know. We stayed there until 3am. Antok na kami pero tuloy lang. Sulitan talaga. Alam kasi namin na matagal pa ulit magkikita-kita eh.Pam drove us back to taft. Thanks again for the ride Pam!It was really a night full of fun. Sobrang nakakamiss tuloy ang school. Sana magawa natin to kahit every three months =)
September 10 - 11 : Longest Weekend
I was home during the weekend and I really felt that the time ticked slower during those days. Watch TV during morning, Sleep the entire afternoon and watch TV again at night: these were my schedules that weekend. However, though I was home for two days (wala akong lakad,nakakapanibago) I got to spend more time with my sisters. Sobrang gusto nila kasi lagi maglaro. When they wake up in the morning it is already time for me to leave then when I arrive home they are already asleep. Kulit nila kapag sinasayaw mga bagong commercials! Haha! Saya talaga nila kasama (basta hindi sinusumpong harhar!)
September 15: DLSU-ADMU game
I was able to watch this game live!San ka pa!Good thing I have extra hours from the previous day.So I left the office at 4pm then took the MRT going to Araneta. It was my first time to watch live this year. September na at heto ako ngayon lang makakanood ng live. Kakaiba talaga. Ang hirap kumuha ng tickets pag graduate na. Hay. Good thing Steven had extra tickets. Mayayakap ko talaga si steven eh =) Thanks ulit steven ha?
We ate dinner at Gateway Mall. Ngayon ko lang sila nakasama yung grupo nila ng ganun. ang saya. Yung kakulitan ni steven, ang pakikinig ni Krissie,si Alvin na tahimik =) and si at ang mga kwento nina Marion and Kat. Syempre hanggang MRT kami ni Kat kwento pa rin. Sobrang fun kasama. Kahit naulanan na kami at nakipag-agawan ng jeep okay lang. Thanks Kat ha? Sana maulit natin yun =)
And nga pala, meron na kami nina cza and krissie nung Gang Green shirt. P250 sya sa araneta pero okay lang. Sabay kami ni krissie bumili after nung game. Kasama namin si cza .Ganyan talaga kapag fan ka eh. I also bought an animo magazine pagpunta ko nung school last saturday. Ibang klase. Nga pala panalo kami by 17 points that day!Ang saya talaga =)
September 16: Lunch out
Naglunch out mga trainees with Chet again. This time sa Burgoo's naman kami =) Sayang walang pictures. Sarap yung food and naenjoy din namin ang pagdrawing hehe..I also paid my globe line bill on this day. Also gave my mom some money to buy a washing machine.Kaya wala na akong pera. Hay..
part II ng kwento tomorrow.Pahinga na muna ..=)
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment