Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Late post

Share it Please
supposed to be an entry yesterday, but I was really busy the whole day so it was not posted.

September 27:

I couldn't sleep last night due to certain news: Cyberj GA on thursday at 4pm. Meaning, I CAN'T WATCH THE GAME ON THURSDAY!Sad thing was, I woke up early today to go to school and wait for the ticket selling. I was there at 6:20 am, surrounded by the guards, utility and cleaners busy doing their job.Pinaghandaan ko talaga na magising ng maaga. Then, when I arrived at the office, I was snapped back to reality: GA is still 4pm and I can't leave early since the trainees will be introduced. Destiny doesn't want to cooperate with me huh? Oh well I still hope that I can watch the game. Sige na naman Lord.

september 26, 2005
pleasant dream
I was not really feeling well yesterday, but since I have tickets for the final game, I still went to Araneta with my borhter. We were with Krissie, Marion, Steven, Alvin and Paul A. The tension during the first part of the game was really different. I can't feel that we could win the game during that time. I told Steven a lot of times that I can feel something was wrong. Then the scene of Norman Black being furious at Yeo. Akala ko talaga ramble na naman coz everyone in the Ateneo bench stood up. After that the many fouls of Ateneo. Sobrang brusko nila and their really making it hard for the archers to score. But because of Yeo's amazing drives, Arana's
three-point shot and the contribution of Cabatu, Cholo, Jayvee and the rest, we still emerged as the finalist. Galing talaga ng archers. Rico was also amazing that game. I remembered he did two dunks. Galing-galing!I hope they win on Thursday. Kakatakot mga FEU. Ang tatangkad.
Memorable parts of the game?Well, I was really bothered that time about the archers' pose in the middle of the court, which I didn't see. I was looking on the rektikano banner that was being passed was around the dlsu crowd. Too bad I was not able to see that pogi pose. Cute pa naman daw sabi nina Marion and Krissie. And also, the Pep Squad did the Arana dance. Ibang klase.
The three of us (steven, my brother and I) stayed until the 3rd quarter of FEU-UE game was finished. I was really hoping for a game 2 on their clash. But knowing FEU's team, mahirap talaga. So unfortunately for me, game 1 is on thursday. I was really thinking on how to get tickets on thursday's game when we got home. Maybe that's the reason why I had a dream about the team. Sa panaginip ko super close daw ako sa kanila. All the star players were there. Si Yeo, Arana, Jayvee, Rico, Cabatu and Cholo. And when I was in the part og leaving them and reached a certain bridge, Mac Cardona appeared. Kinausap niya ako at Sinama sa bahay niya before siya maging player. It was a small room in a house. Parang bedspace. And kwentuhan lang kami. Saya niya kausap and gentleman talaga. hay how I wish that it was not only a dream. Sana magchampion ulit para may magawa ako hehe..

Goodluck Archers! galingan niyo sa thursday! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sally!!!! *pounce* sids/neko 'to! ehehe...nahanap kita..o di ba? XD

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers