I have lots of stories to share since September 1 but I can't find time to post them all here. Grabe, nafe-feel ko na ang pagiging busy though we are only absorbed by the new team this week. Kagabi lang 8:30pm na kami umuwi ni Vicky. And I don't even stay late in the office these past few days. But because of the deadline and dahil nahihiya rin ako sa project lead namin gusto ko na talaga tapusin kagabi yung task ko. Hope I can finish them all today. Mabilis lang naman may pasaway lang na isang part. Oh well.
October is near, meaning lapit na rin ang certification namin. To be honest, kinakabahan talaga ako. Baka kasi may mangyari na kung ano man. Hindi rin kasi masabi. Ako pa naman si panic pagdating sa mga exams. I just need to allot some of my time reviewing. Para naman hindi ako mapahiya. We also have .Net training every morning. It started last week but we have a different teacher now since sir Ted is really a busy man. Pero super galing nun. Bilib ako sa kanya. And I find his position interesting. Masaya siguro maging Software Architect diba? Here's a link I found when I searched for it in google. haha!nahahawa na ako sa kaopisina kong "google girl". =)
I'm excited to see my friends tonight. Si Robby mag-celebrate ng birthday niya later. And then I'll catch up with CSA elected officers sa GB3 for movie. Miss ko na sila lahat =)
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment