Last Saturday I was with Czah and Roma. We ate at TGIF. But before that, Czah and I met in our ever meeting place (MRT Taft) and just looked for things for her to buy. Unfortunately, Czah was not able to find the pants that she like. While walking to TGIF, we saw this stand filled with sweet products. We bought flavored polvoron: cheese and ube. They were really yummy! It's amazing how they were able to blend well the salty cheese powder with the sweetness of the original polvoron. I will buy more when I go to Glorietta. Hope I will not forget =P
So guess what we did in TGIF? We were there for four hours, few minutes of rotating the menu (gutom na si Roma but still no order *glee* ) Super kulitan the rest of the hours. It was really fun listening to Czah and Roma's stories and their pang-ookray. We even befriend a waiter there (hindi ba czah? *lol*) iba talaga SF =P That waiter (we kept on calling him Shandz, mga feeling close hehe) was really nice. And by the way, we had lots of pictures courtesy of Czah who never fails to bring a digicam every time we meet (pahingi pics!).
We left the place early since Czah and I need to meet his brother in Rob Manila to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (second time for me YEY!) Roma and her friend also had another gimmick so they too left the resto. Then we waited for Czah's brother, and then we decided to wait for him inside the movie house. I enjoyed the movie, though the sound system in cinema 3 is not really nice (argh!),being able to sing along with the characters (especially the willy wonka song) and the oh so yummy factory. I really love chocolates! Then we went home around 12am. Thanks so much sa paghatid =)
Just also wanted to share that I finished reading HP 5 last friday night. I couldn't sleep that night though I already decided to continue reading the next day. So I took the book again and tried reading. I was able to finished at 3am. Got teary-eyed because of a certain part there. Bakit kaya ganun? He is even my favorite. Too bad it happened. Hope there'll be good news about him in Book 6. Pero sabi nila that book is much depressing. Oh well, can't wait to read it. Hope I can also borrow from a friend. Or I'll buy a copy on September =)
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
2 comments:
so you and ate czah are like really really friends? batchmates? blockmates?
anyways, kelan daw ba ang showing ng HP? hmm..
uy trish!!thanks for dropping by..:D schoolmates kami.:D and dahil sa pex lalo kaming naging close dahil lagi kami magkasama sa mga eb :D kumusta ka na pala?:D
Post a Comment