The FX that I was in this morning was caught for not following the lane in Shaw. My goodness! What a way to start the day. Bribery in our face. Oh well. One of the passengers even said that the police was just needing money for his breakfast. Too bad the FX driver was the one caught.
Still in the addiction of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory songs. Nahawahan ko na rin yung ibang officemates ko. They too are listening to the songs in the official website. Sana mamemorize ko na ito.
A discovery. I found this website of J. K. Rowling. Ganda niya! May mga hidden objects with regards to HP. Then there's this menu about HP Gossips. Nagulat nga ako dun sa una eh. Kala ko totoo. Kasi naman bigla mo maiisip yung nabasa mo then magtatanong ka, " totoo kaya yun?".
I had a dream last night about Clark. Nagulat ako bakit ko na naman siya napapaginipan. And we don't even talk anymore. Ano kaya ibig sabihin nun? Ang weird talaga..
Had dinner with Princess last night. Pork Tonkatsu Sumo Meal for us! Yey! Buti na lang meron pa rin nun sa Mega mall. They already removed that meal from the 6 pioneer branch. Namiss na namin yun eh.=)
Two days na lang. Excited na ako =)
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment