Friday, August 19, 2005

one week to go..

Share it Please
it's only 7 days before my day. I'm really excited. I don't know maybe because I'll be seeing my college friends again that day. We'll be having a small celebration for Dabs (despidida) and Pat and then Me (birthday celebration). I haven't seen most of them since graduation and I'm really happy that this event is being organized. Hope it will turn out to be fun. But I know it will since I'm with them =)

Here are some of the things that happened to me lately:

August 12: Congo Grille EB
We attended this year's Congo Grille EB. It was nice seeing those people again. That was my third time to attend the event. I've been active in Pex since 2001 (2002-my second nick) , Meaning It's already three years since I met those fun people. It was really fun to see the following people there: Czah (who is only staying here for her one month vacation), Denver, Nedz, Princess, Reggie, Chip, Ivy (and her better-half), Paul and ate Mariel. We also saw Patch and emer. We even stayed for coffee and still had fun until 12am. That day was filled with laughter and fun since nedz was there and their tandem of ate Mariel was really amazing. And did I forget mentioning that the camera did not stop from flashing that night. Grabe dami pictures of czah and denver!!As promised, Sige I'll practice my skills in taking pictures. Hirap kasi you two are professional models!haha!

August:13 At home
Can you believe that I was at home the whole day!!?!? wala akong naging lakad...ibang klase.. But it was still good since I was able to focus in finishing Book 5. Wasn't able to accomplish it though.

August 14: At home II
Good bye TV. It was nice to have you in our humble house for three years..*sob*

August 15: Pay Day!
The title speak for itself =p

August 16: No M.Y.M.P for us
We were supposed to watch MYMP perform at tavern that day. Too bad the placed was already full by 730pm. We already set our minds to watch them we even saw Juris went out with her bandmates to get some stuff. We ended up spending our money in Temple. We did have fun since Zeay was there and we just had chit chat and fun stories. Oh and i remember, kamikaze was really good (even if it looks like a glass cleaner) =P

August 17: Attic Cat
Wala lang. I just find this series fun. Though the main guy is not really handsome. Kulit kasi nila eh =P

Kahit ganun yung pusa ko sa bahay, sa kanya pa rin ako masaya...

August 18: Mae's Birthday
Mae treated the whole gang in Cyberj. We had our merienda at the pantry, with all our buddies there sharing few laughs and stories with us. Ang kulit! We really miss them since everyone's busy in their own projects. Na-hot seat pa si Mae. But it was really a fun-filled day. Kulit ni Sir Pipo. And the ever bitin singing of Happy Birthday (courtesy of Gentrie). We hope Mae really had fun. I'm sure she did especially because of eherm eherm..=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ngayon ko lng nabasa.. sino yung ehem ehem... di ko lam yon a.. :P

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers