Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Mysterious Song No More!

Share it Please
At last! We already discovered my mysterious song! (naks akin talaga eh ano? hehe). Thanks to my officemate, Bel (who is also known as Ms. Google) who tried searching information about the song again after hearing it this morning. Syempre may radyo kami sa training room =P So there. We already found the lyrics and the artist. We also saw the album where the song is included. The title of the album is "Singles", which also features Karel Marquez song, Tag Ulan. I don't know what's with the the song, but I really like the melody. Siguro dahil ang light lang niya. Hindi nakakasawa. It's funny to recall those days na halos naloloka na ako at nagtatanong kung kanino yung song na Close my Eyes. Kasi parang wala talagang info about it. But now, I am here posting the lyrics of my LSS song =) Ako kaya kailan magkakaroon ng sariling kanta?

I CLOSE MY EYES
by aliyah parcs

Everytime when i see your face
My heart smiles and says
Loving anyways,
Endless love, love for eternity
Is what i believe in you and me

*chorus

I close my eyes
And feel how much
You care for me
I'll never let u go,
Our love is now and
Here your faith and loyalty
Have inspired me so

There is a star
Always shining bright
Through your endless days
And your lonely nights
Its a reflection of love
For you in my heart
This is where it starts
The moment will never go...

*chorus

Here's where our life will begin
Can wait to share with you
The moments within...
I'll never let you go...
Our love is now and
Here your faith and loyalty
Have inspired me so...

*chorus..

Our love is now and
Here your faith and loyalty,
Feed the depths of my soul...

Nga pala, tomorrow Nina will be performing here in Orient Square. Baka nga hindi na ako makanood kasi pinag-iisipan ko pa if I'll be watching Gary's concert. Syempre priority ko si Gary. Bata pa ako gusto ko na siya eh. Kami ng mama ko. Sana makanood ako =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers