"It's the sense of touch. I think we miss that touch so much that we just crash into each other."
last Wednesday Marcy and I watched "Crash". It was a movie about different people living different lives but got connection with each other in just one day. It focused mainly on racism, showing lots of scenes with black being discriminated. I was really bothered by some of the events that happened in the movie. I cried in the part of the little girl who was supposed to be killed by an old man. She was strongly believing that she can protect her father because of the cloak and she went straight to her dad and hug him. I cried coz I'm expecting her to die. Ryan Philippe's role also struck me. He was against discrimination and injustice in the first part. But then when he was with the black guy, he has shown sign of discrimination due to the fact that he thought that the guy is carrying a gun. He also left the guy on the side of the highway, not being just. Actually there are many scenes that you can really ponder on. You would realize that people saying and believing some things are not always seen in their actions especially in certain situations.
I had this heavy feeling after the movie. Too many questions were running through my mind. The movie bothered me because of the show of too much discrimination. I liked the movie all in all. Too bad only 8 people aside from us watched the movie that time.
-----------------
It was scary when Marcy and I entered the movie house. We were the only people there. We just went to outside to go to the wash room. Then when we got back, thank God there were already people inside.=)
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment