Monday, August 29, 2005

Birthday Celebrations

Share it Please
It was supposed to be a holiday for everyone today (as of yesterday morning). Unfortunately, it turned out that only government offices don't have work as well as the all schools of different levels, private and public. I'm really sleepy today. I already finished the assignment for C# this morning (madaya yung sakin eh hehe) and was just surfing for free ebooks or tutorials. I'm really tempted to play any game, though my PC is not able to provide such. No more windows game (goodbye minesweeper, pinball and solitaire), no more IE for flash games. So I'm here in front of my PC just reading other people's blog or checking once in a while the message boards I'm a member of. Now, I decided to update this blog just to have something to do. So here's what happened to me from the past few days:

August 26, Friday: Happy Birthday to Me!
Woah! I'm already 21!!Aside from this dreadful news (hehe), everything went perfectly well. We had lunch with our buddies at Shakey's. Pizza and Spaghetti sharing among us. And because of the promo, Wendell, Sir Pipo and I brought home new umbrellas. Sarap ng food!Then in the afternoon my mother brought shanghai and pancit bihon. She cooked them at home just for my birthday.Bait talaga ni Mama. She even prepared another batch for the party at Fran's house. I was not put in the hot seat yey!(Sorry mae hehe).I was really happy that day that we were complete in the pantry, all of those wishing me a happy and blessed day and even for the days to come. Ang bait talaga nila. Marcy and Mae did song numbers each.Thanks so much guys!Oops!ako rin pala =P

After office, Mae and I went home (Mae thanks for being such a good friend, love kita!). I just fixed my things then went to my Aunts' house to see the NiƱo, then to my Lola. After some chit chat we went straight to Fran's house, the venue of the party. It was supposed to be Dab's despedida, but I requested him to include Pat and I's birthdays. Lots of our friends were there. Grabe, namiss ko talaga sila sobra. I'm happy that they came. Alam ko kasing busy sila and
mahirap nang magkita-kita pa kami. But most of them were there. Thankful talaga ako sobra. I know I should have been sad coz dabs is leaving.Hati nga yung feeling eh. Malungkot for him, then masaya dahil magkakasama kami that time. Sana na lang makabalik siya agad.

We stayed there until 11am the next day. Kuwentuhan na nung madaling araw, ganun pa rin nung morning.I was one of the boys na nga kinabukasan. Edz and carla left early. Pero okay lang. Sanay na ako. hehe..Went home by 12nn, ate lunch then had siesta. Buti nagising ako in time for Tzarlz reminder to meet up at gox around 430 pm. Sabay-sabay na kami sa car ni obiles.

So ayun, This time, ST party naman, for Tzarlz and Tasj' Birthdays. We ate at Gerry's in Sm Bicutan. Then all of the girls stayed at Tasj the whole night. Grabe! knowing our group madaling araw na talaga gising pa. We slept at 4am. Kwentuhan lang yun after nung magic sing and movie that ended at 11pm i think. So walang humpay na kwento yun ibig sabihin. But it was really fun. Kala ko nga wala na ako makukwento pero nag-end up na marami-rami pa rin. We are already planning our next overnight. Maaga kasi kami mag-organize para lahat makasama pa rin. And hopefully matuloy yung EK.

I arrived home at 4pm.Natulog ako hanggang 9pm, ate dinner then tulog na ulit. Pero hanggang ngayon antok pa ko. 5mins na lang uwian na. Maaga pa training tomorrow.

Czah already left the country. Buti at nakausap ko pa siya sa phone. Mamimiss kita SF. Alam ko mabilis lang ulit lilipas ang araw at babalik ka na. ingat parati!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i object! hindi lahat ng girls! hahaha

owell there's always a next time ;)

sally said...

mia!!!oo nga no?=( di bale paplanuhin ulit next overnight and hindi pwedeng wala ka dun hehe..=) ingatz!

Anonymous said...

magic sing galore!

sally said...

hahah!bev!si abro na lang ang hindi pa talaga kumakanta sa thesis group natin. dapat mapakanta din yun eh.di sapat yung sayaw nya sa rels!nyahaha!

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers