Thursday, August 11, 2005

Answers for two questions

Share it Please
Fran tagged me to answer these questions. And since I'm not really busy today. Here are my answers.

1.What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?
- watching a certain movie that I'm dying to see
- reading books (I'm currently reading HP 5)
- window shopping that will eventually end me up in spending money and ruining my budget
- net surfing, I can't resist not to be in the message boards I'm active
- having siesta during weekends. That's the only time I can really have a complete sleep.
- rereading my W.I.T.C.H collection
- watching my favorite TV shows. I miss the days when I can just sit at home and watch TV programs the whole day..
- singing my favorite songs

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it in your journal.
- going out and be with my friends. Seeing other people makes me feel better.
- going to sleep or should it be pretending to be asleep just to have a clear mind to think things over.
- eating junk foods.
- reading any book that I can find at home.
- writing on my diary all the things that happened.
- talking to one of my closest friend and ask for an advice or just to have somebody that would listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers