After office hours, i went to megamall just to check other stuff that i want to buy next week. Sa department store lang, ikot-ikot, looking for long skirts (gusto ko talaga promise!) and cute flipflops :D though i was looking for the said things, another sandals (from centropelle) and a cute blouse were the things I bought. Well, it didn't end there. Princess texted that she is also going to buy some things in mega. So in short, nagkita ulit kami. ibang level na ito. and we even told ourselves that we won't see each other for days. Busy nga kasi kami pareho. But still we found time to eat frosty and share stories again.:)
i was home by 10:30pm. and as promised, nag-online ako sa YM to chat with PRINCESS again. di na kami nagsawa magkasama lang kami kanina. ang kulit namin super! Talked with them till 12mn. Luther, ciggy and reggie were also present that night. Kulitan lang buong gabi. and thanks to Luther for his great performances last night!:p career ito luther!hehe..
Will watch Fantastic 4 with my friends later. Another Marvel Movie. Fan talaga ako ng mga ganitong movies. And I'm also excited to see my friends. :)
Belated happy birthday to Myra!and to Janine, Happy birthday girl!God bless!:)
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
1 comment:
hey sally! sorry at tinulugan ko kayo hehe... missed out on a lot of fun. sana makagimik ulit tayo!
Post a Comment