Monday, March 14, 2005
time to update
it's been weeks since i last posted any significant events that happened in my life.let me start with a happy one.:)last march 6, i watched a play that was required in our LITERA1 class. it was really a great play. the actors and actresses amazed me with the way they portrayed the characters of the novel, "My Brother, My Executioner". it is a novel written by F. Sionil Jose, our National Artist for Literature. and the happiest part was that he was there!i was able to meet him. though i was not able to get his autograph because he only signs his book.i'm really frustrated that i didn't bring the book and missed that rare opportunity. what i just did was to let the actors and actresses sign the souvenir.the lead character was Yul Servo. for me, he did a justification of his award in acting. galing nya!i thought he is just all smile and bara-bara lang mag-acting, pero hindi ganun.astig talaga sya:D the girls in the play were also amazing. the way they handled the scenes, how they change their costumes that fast and the fact that they can internalize 2-3 characters for the entire play. di ko nga nakilala yung isang girl kasi effective yung makeup and costume nya.kakahiya nung nagpasign ako :-/. roni lazaro was also there as well as Lou Veloso. Lou almost made me cry during his scene with Yul. i was wondering if one of the actor was the dubber of Ken Zhou in Meteor Garden.sobrang kaboses kasi nya eh.mabilis pa naman ako makarecognize ng dubbers;D hehe..nga pala, Yeo was there in the audience. required din siguro siya manood.:D
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment