forwarded message
kdlsn cnsi ntn s mhl ntn
"msya ako kng sn k msya!"
pro pg ngiisa k n,
msya k b tlga?
mnsn tlgng mhrp tnggpn
kng sn xa msya, un ang di mo kaya..
this text was just forwarded to me by a friend. It just reminded me of the things that happened before. I've never been to the state of being in love, but this text just feel very true based on my past experiences.
Anyway, I also want to share that we had a competition today. The even was called Animo Ignition, known to be the Pasicatchan university-wide. We competed in the singing category and fortunately, we ended up winning again. :) it was really fun!We just enjoyed each others' company and sang our piece wholeheartedly. and whoala!we did win in the contest. I'm really happy that even though we didn't practice that much (due to our theses and other academic stuff), we still did a good job according to our batchmates. Speaking of batchmates, I would like to thank them for always being there to support our group. We wouldn't have done it without them.
It's already 2:30am, but there are still lots of things to do with regards to our thesis. Hope it gets done by Jan 31. Wish me luck!
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment