Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Share it Please
ang sad..

Whenever I look at you
I feel sudden sadness
Because I know, you are someone,
Who could never be mine.
Maybe you have noticed the sadness
I?m having lately,
I just couldn?t handle it anymore.
I cannot go on pretending,
That you are just my friend.
When deep inside, you are special.
I hate myself for not being able,
To admit this stupid feeling I have for you.
I?m afraid of the consequences,
That is bound to happen.
Your smile keeps on hunting me,
My mind is telling me to forget you? but how?
Those times we have spent together will always be with me.
Because I know it?s all I have of you.
If ever the time comes,
That you?ll able to know the way I?m feeling,
Promise me you?ll never hate me.
I know it?s wrong to love you,
And there?s nobody to blame but me.
I?m not aware that I?ve fallen to you.
Until that time, and it hurts me so much to know,
That you?ll never love me, the way I love you.
The distance between us is getting bigger,
I couldn?t do anything but to love you from a distance.
So forgive me from being foolish.
I know whatever happens,
You and I will be fantasy.
Only in my dreams can I hold you,
Only there shall you be mine.
But when the dream is finally over,
Reality will creep through my heart,
And will proclaim that you are
Someone who could never be mine...

_____________________________________________

bkit nga ganun no??haayy...:( ilang beses na ba tong ngyari sakin..??

anyway, malungkot din tlga kc may fren akong lalayo..hay this will be the 2nd tym kung matuloy man sya..sana lang wag mawala ung friendship khit malayo na no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers