I decided last Friday to cook again. What I got from the grocery were ingredients for tinola that I planned to cook for lunch, as well as some canned goods for breakfast or if am not able to buy ingredients for a decent meal. I did not ask my mother on what ingredients to buy. I just bought 1 whole chicken and sayote (we already have the basics at home such as garlic, onion etc). Then I just clarified to mother when to put water and sayote. Below are the steps I did:
Ingredients:
garlic
onions
ginger
sayote
chicken
knorr real sabaw(chicken)
water
Steps:
I sauteed garlic, onion and ginger for few minutes, then added the chicken. When chicken changed color, add water and knorr real sabaw and let it boil. If it boils already, add sayote and leave it until sayote is soft to eat.
After cooking this dish, I checked the net for recipe without using ready mix. I read that fish sauce is used to achieve the salty taste. I still prefer using real sabaw lol. Anyway, I was really happy with the result and yes, I ate lots of rice because of it :)
2 comments:
ngayon ko lang nabasa tong dishes 3-4. congrats! nagiging domesticated ka na! :) pde naaaa. hehe!
leda!!oo unti-unti hehe..next ta-try ko sinigang at nilaga hehe :D
Post a Comment