I am so happy about this that I needed to have a blog entry. My first ever mechado tastes good!
I'd like to thank my mother for the recipe, which we discussed over the phone. Good thing there were few ingredients so it's not hard to remember: pork, onion, soy sauce, tomato sauce, potatoes, glass of water. Actually what I just did was to mix all the ingredients except for potato. Let it simmer until the pork is tender, then add potatoes and let it boil again. Easy to cook right? I was anxious at first that the outcome would not be okay, because of the color of the sauce (more of a blackish one rather than that of the tomato sauce). Then after some time of boiling everything went okay and voila! It tasted like the one my father is preparing at home. I'm glad I finally did one dish right (I still remember the adobo failure =P )!
After this, I am planning on trying something with soup, like sinigang or nilaga. I hope I will be able to prepare them properly as well =)
No comments:
Post a Comment