Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Third Weekend of April

Share it Please
I just stayed at home last Saturday. I was not really in the mood to go out so me and my two little sisters just spend the whole afternoon watching VCDs. We watched Anastasia for the nth time. I love this story specially how Dmitri and Anya became close and realized that they love each other. Yes, I am still a hopeless romantic. Next in the line was Cutting Edge 2. That day was maybe my 3rd or 4th time to watch it. And the movie still have the same effect on me. And i still want to try ice skating!

Sunday was pampering day. I went to Carriedo and did some shopping. I'm beginning to be a gibi lover. I love their sandals, specially when they are in sale wehe =) Then that night I continued my escapade in a salon near our place. I had foot spa, and some hair treatment. It really felt good to just sit there and let the staff do their job. I hope i can visit them at least once a month =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers